Representing the Bills as a pre-game anthem singer is an exciting opportunity that carries important responsibilities. We are looking for talented, enthusiastic and open-minded performers who can convey this pride of accomplishment as part of the total entertainment package on gameday. The song will be performed a cappella (small groups are acceptable).
If you would like to audition to sing the National Anthem at a Buffalo Bills home game in 2015, please submit the following items:
1) The Buffalo Bills Anthem Contest application form.
2) A CD or DVD of your performance of the National Anthem, sung a cappella (no digital effects and no other songs). Please note that your CD or DVD will not be returned.
3) A digital recording of your performance of the National Anthem, sung a capella (no digital effects and no other songs). Acceptable formats: mp3 audio or video, mp4 audio or video, Windows Media audio or video file, QuickTime video, Wave Sound file. File types not listed that are unable to be downloaded/viewed will not be considered.
Audition CDs or DVDs are due by Friday, May 8, 2015 for consideration for the 2015 season.
Mail: ATTN: Anthem Coordinator, Buffalo Bills, One Bills Drive, Orchard Park, NY 14127
1) The Buffalo Bills prefer a straightforward style of singing the anthem. (Please sing your style but don't go overboard)
2) Be conscious of the pronunciation of each word in the Anthem.
3) The time constraints of gameday require the song to be sung in under 1:45.
4) Be enthusiastic and have fun!
Questions? Email BUF-Anthem@bills.nfl.net