Originally drafted in the fifth round (No. 164 overall) of the 2010 NFL Draft by the Pittsburgh Steelers, signed by Buffalo on November 7, 2012.
- Originally drafted in the fifth round (No. 164 overall) of the 2010 NFL Draft by the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Waived by the Steelers on Sept. 3, 2011.
- Claimed off waivers by the Arizona Cardinals on Sept. 4, 2011.
- Placed on injured reserve on Sept. 20, 2011.
- Waived by Cardinals on Aug. 30, 2012.
- Claimed by Redskins on Sept. 1, 2012.
- Has appeared in five games in two seasons.
- Has three special teams tackles.
- Appeared in one game on special teams, before suffering a season-ending ankle injury.
- Appeared in four games on special teams, tallying three tackles.
- Was inactive for the final eight regular season games and three postseason contests.