PRO: Signed by the Bills as an free agent on November 18, 2009… was a member of the St. Louis Rams from 2006-2008… originally entered the NFL as an second-round (46th overall) draft choice of St. Louis in 2006.
2008: St. Louis
• Appeared in all 16 games, making 10 starts
• Caught two passes for a season-high 37 yards at ARI (12/7)
2007: St. Louis
• Played in all 16 games with 11 starts… eight starts came at tight end with three at the fullback position
• Caught a career-long 36 yard touchdown pass at ARI (12/30)
2006: St. Louis
• Started all 16 games, posting a career-high 20 catches for 226 yards with one touchdown
• Caught a single-game best four receptions vs. CHI (12/11) and vs. ARI (12/3)
COLLEGE: Caught 86 passes for 1,071 yards and set a Colorado record for tight ends with 13 touchdowns in 44 collegiate games… All-Big 12 first-team selection as a senior… nine of 33 receptions went for more than 20 yards, 22 for first downs, five on third downs… earned second-team All-Big 12 honors by league’s coaches as a junior… caught a career-best six catches for 67 yards with two touchdowns vs. North Texas… tabbed honorable mention All-Big 12 by Associated Press and league’s coaches as a sophomore… caught two touchdowns vs. Washington State, marking the first time a Buffaloes tight end had two touchdowns in one game since 1996… majored in sociology.
PERSONAL: Earned Prep Star All-America honors as a defensive end at Grandview (Aurora, CO) High along with Rocky Mountain News All-State and All-Grand Peaks honors for the Wolves… second-team All-GPL linebacker as a junior and honorable mention as a sophomore… saw action at slot back in senior campaign, rushing 16 times for 103 yards and catching 10 passes for 130 yards and one touchdown… added 53 tackles (21 solo), including 8.0 sacks… lettered in basketball and track, running the 200-meters and relays as a senior)