BUFFALO BILLS FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
Buffalo Bills fans are loyal, passionate, knowledgeable, and have tremendous pride in their town and their team. Bills fans have been the heart of the Western New York community for over 50 years, and provide our players, coaches and fellow fans with the most exciting atmosphere in the National Football League!
The Buffalo Bills and our team partners are committed to providing our fans and guests with a safe, clean, comfortable and enjoyable game day experience inside and outside Ralph Wilson Stadium. We strive to promote responsible behavior and make the Fan Experience family friendly, memorable and positive for football fans of all ages.
Any irresponsible conduct will not be tolerated in the stadium parking lots or in Ralph Wilson Stadium, and in some cases may result in ejection from the game, revocation of season ticket privileges and/or arrest. Everyone deserves the right to enjoy the excitement and enthusiasm of game days. Please treat all fans with courtesy and respect. Our staff will proactively implement the FAN CODE OF CONDUCT that includes the following behaviors not tolerated by the NFL and Bills:
- Interfering with the game(including entering the field or throwing objects onto the field).
- Attempting to bring alcoholic beverages or other prohibited items into stadium. Please leave items in your vehicle.
- Intoxication or signs of impairment. Please drink responsibly.
- Fighting, foul language or obscene gestures. Know that children and video cameras see and hear your actions.
- Verbal or physical harassment of fans, including visiting team fans. Please be respectful.
- Excessive standing or behavior detracting from the enjoyment of fellow fans. Spontaneous reactions to plays within the game are expected and encouraged, but your continued standing when other fans are sitting is not permitted. Please be courteous.
- Violating the No Smoking policy. Ralph Wilson Stadium is a smoke-free facility.
- Failure to follow instructions or show your ticket when asked by team or stadium personnel.
- Failure to sit in your ticketed seat location.
- Scalping, improper resale of tickets, misuse of tickets/credentials, illegal merchandise sales.
- Indecent exposure, obscene clothing or offensive signs.
- Inappropriate displays of affection for a public setting.
- ANY conduct deemed to be inappropriate or dangerous to spectators, participants or employees.
Bills fans are among the best tailgaters in the NFL. Please take pride in your tailgate and your parking lot, and help clean up your area before entering the game. Season Ticket Holders are responsible for the conduct of persons occupying their seats, and those persons that do not adhere to the Fan Code of Conduct will result in having season ticket privileges revoked without reimbursement to the account holder.
Game Day Fan Hotline – To Report An Issue:
Fans are encouraged to help Lead the Charge and report any Code of Conduct issues by contacting a stadium staff member. Please text or call the Game Day Hotline.
The NFL, Buffalo Bills, and team partners value your support, enthusiasm and cooperation. Thank you for adhering to the Fan Code of Conduct. MAKE MOM PROUD and Go Bills!