Effective Date: December 15, 2013, revised November 5, 2015, August 31, 2016, November 16, 2016, January 17, 2017, January 30, 2018
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S. based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
The Website is operated by Buffalo Bills, LLC (“Buffalo Bills”, “we”, “our”, or “us”). We have contracted with third parties, including, without limitation, Delaware North Companies, to operate certain aspects of the Site on our behalf, including certain subscription products and services.
Please read the information below to learn more about our data collection policies and practices.
1. TYPES OF INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED
The following are the types of information we may collect:
Information You Provide Us
In the course of using the Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain information, including contact information (such as your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, or fax number), unique identifiers (such as your user ID or user password), demographic information (such as your date of birth or age), access to your geo-location (location services using the Mobile App), and financial information (such as your credit card number) or similar information.
Website Usage Information
We may receive and store certain types of internet usage information whenever you visit the Website, such as your click-stream data and your IP address. See "IP Addresses and Click Stream Data" section below.
When you open emails from us, we may receive a confirmation notifying us that you opened the email, if your computer supports such capabilities. We also may keep track of what emails we send you and what emails you may be receiving from our subsidiaries and affiliates. Additionally, we keep a record of what communications you have selected to receive or not to receive. If you would like to opt-out of receiving such emails, please click on the "unsubscribe" link in the email and follow the instructions.
Information from Other Sources
We may receive information about you (e.g., missing street number) from other sources, such as the US Postal Service and add it to your personal information to verify your address so we can properly ship your order to you and prevent fraud.
2. HOW INFORMATION MAY BE COLLECTED
We may collect information from you in several different areas on the Website, including but not limited to those described below:
You may be asked to complete a registration form and provide personally identifiable information; you may also be asked to choose a user ID and password in order to take advantage of certain features the Website may choose to offer, including but not limited to, Newsletters, Contests, Sweepstakes, Forums, Message Boards or other subscription-based products/services. Your decision to register is voluntary and you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to disclose information to us and what communications you would like to receive; however, please be advised that many products and services available on the Website require registration and if you elect not to provide such information, you will not be able to take advantage of those products and services.
Contests or Sweepstakes
Newsletters and Site Emails
We may offer newsletters to share information with you about the Website, about the Buffalo Bills, or about our affiliates, business partners, advertisers and sponsors. You may receive a newsletter either by registering for a particular newsletter or in conjunction with a special feature or membership for which you have registered on the Website. You may cancel your free email subscription by following the instructions provided on the Website or, in some instances, in the designated area of certain newsletters or emails.
Surveys or Voting
From time-to-time we may request personally identifiable information from you in conjunction with a survey or voting poll. Participation is voluntary, and you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to disclose information to the Website. At times, you may have to register to vote or to take part in a survey.
When you register to play games promoted on our Website, you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information.
We use local shared objects, also known as Flash cookies, to store your preferences such as volume control or display content based upon what you view on our site to personalize your visit. Third Parties, with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity, use Flash cookies to collect and store information.
Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and how data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies please visit:
Web Beacons and Other Tracking Technology
The Website and Mobile App uses a variety of technical methods for tracking purposes, including Web beacons. Web beacons are small pieces of data that are embedded in images on the pages of websites. We also use these technical methods to analyze the traffic patterns on the Website, such as the frequency with which our users visit various parts of the Website. These technical methods may involve the transmission of information either directly to us or to another party authorized by us to collect information on our behalf. We also use these technical methods in HTML emails that we send to determine whether the recipients have opened those emails and/or clicked on links in those emails. The information from use of these technical methods may be collected in a form that is personally identifiable.
IP Addresses and Click-Stream Data
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site.
An IP address is a number associated with the service through which you access the Internet, like your ISP (Internet service provider), your company, or your university. Standing alone, your IP address is not personally identifiable. At times, we also use IP addresses for purposes of system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers and sponsors, for example regarding the frequency with which our guests visit various parts of the Website. We may combine this information with personally identifiable information we obtain from you directly on the Website or any other of our other websites, or from third parties.
Click-stream data is information collected by our computers when you request pages from the Website. Click-stream data may include such information as the page served, the time, the source of the request, the type of browser making the request, the preceding page view and other such non-personal information. When analyzed, this data helps us analyze how visitors arrive at the Website, what type of content is most popular, what type of visitors in the aggregate are interested in particular kinds of content and advertising, and the like.
Behavioral Targeting/ Re-Targeting
We may send you push notifications from time to time in order to update you about any events or promotions that we may be running. If you no longer wish to receive these types of communications, you may turn them off at the device level.
We collect your location based information for the purpose of sending you location based alerts. We will only share this information with our mapping provider for the sole purpose of providing you this service. We may share your geolocation data with third parties for the purpose of them serving you ads for places (such as restaurants) in your area. If you do not wish to allow us to share your information in this manner please opt-out by contacting us at BillsPrivacy@bills.nfl.net. You may opt-out of location based services at any time by editing the setting at the device level or by emailing us at BillsPrivacy@bills.nfl.net.
We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Mobile Software on your phone. This software may record information such as how often you use the Mobile App, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personally identifiable information you submit within the Mobile App.
3. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We own the information collected on or through the Website or Mobile App. As applicable, the information you provide to us may be used to:
· contact you about the Website;
· provide you with services or information you have requested or products or services you have ordered, such as subscription plans or other products and services
· contact you relating to your membership status;
· confirm or fulfill an order you have made;
· inform you of a prize you may have won;
· promote the winning of prizes;
· monitor or improve the use of the Website or Mobile App;
· customize the advertising and content you see;
· monitor compliance with our terms and conditions of use of the Website and Mobile App; and
· provide promotional material or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our marketing partners and/or their respective affiliates and subsidiaries and other third parties.
4. WITH WHOM THE INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED
· Agents: We employ other businesses, certain services and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, providing subscription products/services, sending email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, Website and Mobile App analysis, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These entities have access to personally identifiable information needed to perform their functions, but may not use or disclose it for other purposes, like sending you marketing offers about their products.
· Aggregate Information: We may share aggregate information, such as demographics and Website and Mobile App usage statistics, with advertisers, sponsors or other organizations. When this type of information is shared, the other parties do not have access to your personally identifiable information.
· Legal Process: In the event we are required to respond to subpoenas, court orders, government authorities, or other legal process and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request, your personally identifiable information may be disclosed pursuant to such subpoena, court order legal process, or government authority which may be without notice to you
· Business Transfers: In the event that all or substantially all of our assets are sold or transferred to another party, or another transaction occurs in which your personally identifiable is one of business assets transferred, all personally identifiable information that has been collected and saved may be one of the business assets we transfer. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personally identifiable information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personally identifiable information.
· Non-U.S. Residents: Please note that the services are directed towards users who reside in the United States. By using the services, you consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of your information in and to the United States, or other countries and territories, pursuant to the laws of the United States. While some of these countries may not offer the same level of privacy protection as your own, we commit to uphold the privacy protections as explained in this Policy.
5. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Website and Mobile App incorporates reasonable safeguards to protect the security, integrity, completeness, accuracy and privacy of the personal information that we may collect and we have put into place reasonable precautions to protect such information from loss, misuse and alteration. Your personally identifiable information is transferred to our computers utilizing encryption software. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to do their jobs are allowed access. Our security policies are reviewed periodically and revised as required.
When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number and/or geo-location data) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at BillsPrivacy@bills.nfl.net.
7. DATA RETENTION
We will retain your information (including geo-location data) for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at BillsPrivacy@bills.nfl.net. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
8. CHAT ROOMS, FORUMS, AND MESSAGE BOARDS
The Website and Mobile App may make chat rooms, forums, commenting and message boards available to you and other users. You are not required to provide any personal information when using these areas but you may choose to do so. If you post personal information online, it will be publicly available and you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties. We cannot ensure the security of any information you choose to make public in a chat room, forum, or message board. Also, we cannot ensure that parties who have access to such publicly available information will respect your privacy. Please exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these areas. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at BillsPrivacy@bills.nfl.net. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
9. A SPECIAL NOTE FOR PARENTS CONCERNING PRIVACY
The Website is a general audience website. We do not currently knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen. If, in the future, we collect personally identifiable information from children on the Website, we will do so in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (15 U.S.C. 6501 et seq.) including, without limitation, obtaining necessary parental consent.
The Internet offers children wonderful educational and entertainment resources. Your guidance and involvement are essential to help ensure that children have a safe and rewarding online experience. We encourage you to visit the Direct Marketing Association's website at http://www.the-dma.org and explore the Get CyberSavvy! Program as well as the GetNetWise website www.getnetwise.org to learn more about parental control tools.
11. ACCESSING/CORRECTING/UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Upon request we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information.
If your personally identifiable information changes (such as your email address or zip code), or if you no longer desire to have access to the Website, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update, delete or remove the personal data you have provided to us. You may request that we do so by emailing us at BillsPrivacy@bills.nfl.net, signing into your online account and making the desired changes, or via mail at: Buffalo Bills, LLC, One Bills Drive, Orchard Park, NY 14127. We will respond to your request to access within thirty (30) days.
12. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and have questions about our compliance with this law, please send an email to BillsPrivacy@bills.nfl.net or write us at CA Privacy Rights, Buffalo Bills, LLC, One Bills Drive, Orchard Park, NY 14127.
Buffalo Bills, LLC.
One Bills Drive
Orchard Park, NY 14127