Fan Code of Conduct
Fan Code of Conduct
The Buffalo Bills and our valued team partners have an unwavering focus on the fans are committed to providing all guests with a safe, clean, comfortable, and enjoyable game day experience inside and outside Highmark Stadium. We strive to promote responsible behavior and make the guest experience a consistent and positive family friendly experience for football fans of all ages.
Any irresponsible conduct will not be tolerated in the stadium parking lots or in Highmark Stadium, and in some cases may result in ejection from the game, revocation of season ticket privileges and/or arrest. Everyone deserves the right to enjoy the excitement and enthusiasm of game days. Please treat all fans with courtesy and respect, including visiting team fans. Our Team Members will proactively implement the Fan Code of Conduct that includes some of the following behaviors not tolerated by the NFL and Bills:
- Attempting to bring alcoholic beverages or other prohibited items into stadium.
- Excessive standing or unreasonably obstructing the view of other patrons. Spontaneous reactions to plays within the game are expected and encouraged, but your continued standing when most other guests are sitting is not permitted.
- Failure to follow instructions or show your ticket when asked by team or stadium personnel (includes mobile tix).
- Failure to comply with stadium health and safety policies, including, but not limited to policies requiring face masks/coverings and requirements to maintain physical distancing.
- Failure to sit in your ticketed seat location or provide a valid vaccination record.
- Fighting, foul language or obscene gestures.
- Failing to retain and present your ticket or vaccination record if requested by a Highmark Stadium Team Member.
- Inappropriate displays of affection for a public setting.
- Indecent exposure, obscene clothing, or offensive signs.
- Interfering with the game (including entering the field or throwing objects onto the field).
- Intoxication or signs of impairment. Please drink responsibly.
- Offensive language or obscene gestures concerning a person's race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault.
- Scalping, improper resale of tickets, misuse of tickets/credentials, illegal merchandise sales.
- Verbal or physical harassment of guests, including visiting team fans. Please be respectful.
- Violating the No Tobacco Products policy. Highmark Stadium is a tobacco / smoke-free facility.
- Violating the No Drone policy. No drones are permitted to take off or land anywhere within two miles of Highmark Stadium four hours prior to or four hours after any event.
- ANY conduct deemed to be inappropriate or dangerous to spectators, participants, or Team Members.
Bills fans are among the best tailgaters in the NFL. Please take pride in your tailgate and your parking lot and help clean up your area before entering the game. Season Ticket Members are responsible for the conduct of persons occupying their seats, and those persons that do not adhere to the Fan Code of Conduct will result in having season ticket privileges revoked without reimbursement to the account holder.
Fan Conduct Text Line
To Report an Issue:
Guests are encouraged to report any Fan Code of Conduct issues by contacting a stadium team member. Please contact the Fan Conduct Text Line by:
Text: (716) 588-1960
Call: (716) 312-8933
The NFL, Buffalo Bills, and team partners value your support, enthusiasm, and cooperation. Thank you for adhering to the Fan Code of Conduct, so all fans can enjoy the game!