1 - Josh Allen cracks the top 10 in NFL jersey sales
Every year when the season begins, fans from all over the country represent their favorite teams and players by donning player jerseys. Whether that means digging an Eric Moulds number 80 or Brian Moorman number 8 out of the closet or stopping by the Bills Store to pick up a brand-new Josh Allen jersey; Bills fans are always representing their favorite players with pride.
Dick's Sporting Goods has compiled a list of the highest-selling NFL jerseys in stores and online. Josh Allen has the highest selling jersey out of any Bills player at 10th in the NFL. More impressively, Allen ranks second out of all rookies in jersey sales, behind only Giants running back Saquon Barkley.
Below is a list of the top 10 jersey sellers to this point. Jersey sales will be updated every two weeks throughout the 2018 season.
1. Carson Wentz, Eagles
2. Saquon Barkley, Giants
3. Tom Brady, Patriots
4. Dak Prescott, Cowboys
5. Mitch Trubisky, Bears
6. Von Miller, Broncos
7. Ezekiel Elliott, Cowboys
8. Odell Beckham Jr., Giants
9. Rob Gronkowski, Patriots
10. Josh Allen, Bills
Allen should continue to climb on the list as Bills fans prepare for the 2018 season.
2 - 2018 Bills Training Camp schedule and theme days
Bills Training Camp, presented by Connors and Ferris, is finally here, and many are wondering which practices will fit into their busy schedules. Fortunately, The Bills and St. John Fisher have assembled a schedule that contains a variety of start times, activities, and themes that should cater to most fans.
New this year are the team's theme days through the course of the 2018 camp schedule. Below are the theme days at this year's camp.
Sunday, July 29th: Christmas in July
Wednesday, August 1st: Princess & Superhero Day
Thursday, August 2nd: Wild West Day
Sunday August 5th: Military Appreciation Day
Tuesday, August 7th: One Buffalo Day
Tuesday, August 14th: Pirate Day
3 – Getting to know new Bills LB Keenan Robinson
Entering camp, Bills GM Brandon Beane was hoping to round out the roster with a 90th player. Recently, Beane and the Bills announced the signing of veteran linebacker, Keenan Robinson. Robinson should compete for playing time immediately, and he will not miss any installments after having been signed before the start of camp.
The Rochester Democrat & Chronicle compiled a list of five things you should know about Robinson.
- Robinson was a fourth-round pick in 2012 for the Washington Redskins and spent three years with the team (2012, 2014-15) and the last two seasons with the New York Giants. In 2014 he posted a career-high 108 tackles including a 15-tackle performance against Tennessee.
- While Robinson will initially be relied upon for depth in the linebacking corps, it wouldn't be a surprise to see him compete for heavy playing time. Edmunds will most likely have the middle linebacker spot locked up, but Robinson has started 30 of his 58 career games at both inside and outside backer.
- While he was born in Omaha, Nebraska, most of Robinson's roots trace back to Texas. He was a USA TODAY All-American in 2006 for Plano East in the Dallas metro area, which also boasts alumni such as the Chicago Cubs' Jake Arrieta and the Fab Five's Jimmy King Robinson started 14 games as a sophomore as he helped lead the Longhorns to the 2009 National Championship Game against Alabama.
- In 2011 Robinson was initiated in the Delta Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity and since then has made community service a priority in his life. In Texas he was a mentor at local Austin area middle schools as a part of the Brothers and Brothers program. He frequently works with Minnie's Food Pantry in Plano which provides meals and resources to those in need, and he raised money and awareness for the Harvey Housing Project after Hurricane Harvey.
- Don't let Robinson's 6-foot-3, 245-pound frame fool you, the six-year veteran is quite agile for his size. Robinson is able to do multiple backflips in a row. It was a skill he most likely developed while being a track star at Plano East where he won the district triple jump championship as a junior.
SOCIAL MEDIA POST OF THE DAY