Single game parking passes are not sold in advance of the game. Fans can use a credit card to pay upon arrival.
New Bills Stadium Construction – Changes for 2023 Season
The Buffalo Bills are excited to embark on the largest construction project in the history of Western New York with the construction of the New Bills Stadium. As the project begins, the following changes can be expected that will impact the parking experience of our valued fans throughout the 2023 football season.
Colton RV Camper Lot
- The Colton RV Camper Lot has been temporarily removed from the Highmark Stadium campus.
- Campers/RVs will be unable to park within any Buffalo Bills controlled parking lots.
- We look forward to the return of the new RV Camper Lot experience for the 2026 football season.
Bus & Limo Lot
- The Bus & Limo Lot has been relocated from the west side of Abbott Road to the east side of Abbott Road.
- The new lot location is just north of Lot 6 Preferred and south of Southwestern Blvd.
- For more information, please see 'Bus & Limo Parking' below.
- This road, stretching from the ECC South campus to Abbott Road, will not be accessible.
- The southernmost portion of Lot 4 will be closed/inaccessible.
- Parking on game days will still be available to permit holders and those paying via credit card on the remaining portion of Lot 4.
- Lot 3 has been relocated near the corner of Abbott Road and Big Tree Road.
- Fans may enter and/or exit the Lot 3 via Erie College Drive from Big Tree Road or the access road from Abbott Road on game days.
- Abbott Road will be closed to all vehicle traffic between the south entrance of Lot 2 ADA and the north entrance of Lot 6 ADA on game days.
- Big Tree Road (Route 20A) will be closed to westbound traffic during postgame ONLY from Fieldhouse Drive to Route 219.
- Game day driving directions, both to and from the stadium, and parking information are provided below.
- Fans must have a valid game ticket to be parked in the Bills parking lots.
- Please drive safely and act and drink responsibly.
- Thank you for abiding by the Fan Code of Conduct and we hope you enjoy the game!
Game Day Parking
All parking lots will be completely cashless this season. Only credit cards will be accepted for event day transactions.
- $40 Day-of
- $150 Non-Tailgating Bus (see Bus & Limo Parking below for more information)
- $150 Limo (capacity of 11 persons or fewer)
- $350 Tailgating Bus (see Bus & Limo Parking below for more information)
Parking Hours and Information
- Stadium parking lots open four (4) hours before kickoff and close after traffic clears approximately one hour after the game. No exceptions will be made for early arrival.
- All spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please note that all spaces are for the purpose of parking one vehicle. No reserving of spaces is allowed, and guests will not be allowed to purchase additional spaces.
- All vehicles that do not park in a designated striped parking space or that do not follow the instructions of Parking Team Members are subject to being ticketed and/or towed.
- No paneled or windowless vans or trucks, or vehicles with trailers will be permitted in any Bills Parking Lot.
- There is no loitering in the parking lots and once the game begins, the parking lots should be clear of people.
- Once postgame traffic is clear, guests may be asked to leave the parking lots at the instruction of Bills security and/or Sheriff officers.
- Thank you for your cooperation with our Parking Team Members, Security Team, and Sheriff's Department to make your experience safe and enjoyable.
Directions to Highmark Stadium Parking Lots
Bus & Limo Lot:
Permit Holders ONLY should approach the lot from north of Highmark Stadium, utilizing Abbott Road to make a left turn into the parking lot, just south of Prohibition. Non-permit holders will not be granted access to this lot.
Permit Holders & Non-Permit Holders should approach the lot from south of Highmark Stadium, utilizing Big Tree Road heading westbound to turn into Fieldhouse Drive.
Lot 2 Preferred:
Permit Holders ONLY should approach the lot from south of Highmark Stadium, utilizing Big Tree Road westbound to Fieldhouse Drive OR Abbott Road northbound to Bills Drive prior to the road closure. Non-permit holders will not be granted access to this lot.
Lot 2 ADA:
Permit Holders & Non-Permit Holders should approach the lot from south of Highmark Stadium, utilizing Abbott Road northbound to turn into the parking lot prior to the road closure.
Permit Holders and Non-Permit Holders should approach the lot from south of Highmark Stadium, utilizing Big Tree Road heading eastbound to turn into Erie College Drive which leads to the lot entrance. Fans may also utilize Abbott Road from south of Highmark Stadium, heading northbound to the lot entrance on the left.
Permit Holders & guests with accessible parking needs should approach the lot from north of Highmark Stadium, utilizing Abbott Road southbound to turn into Football Drive.
Non-Permit Holders should approach the lot from North of Highmark Stadium, utilizing Southwestern Boulevard eastbound to turn into Touchdown Drive.
Lot 6 Preferred:
Permit Holders ONLY should approach the lot from north of Highmark Stadium, utilizing Southwestern Boulevard eastbound OR westbound to turn into Stadium Drive. Non-permit holders will not be granted access to this lot.
Permit Holders & Non-Permit Holders should approach the lot from north of Highmark Stadium, utilizing Southwestern Boulevard eastbound OR westbound to turn into Stadium Drive.
Bus & Limo Parking
- The Buffalo Bills are proud to promote a safe and fun tailgating atmosphere for bus passengers in Tailgate Village within the Bus & Limo Lot.
- Tailgate Village is the exclusive area for fans to responsibly and safely tailgate in the Bus & Limo Lot prior to Bills home games.
- There is no tailgating or loitering permitted next to or around parked buses or limo buses of 12 passengers or more.
- Tailgating in the Bus & Limo Lot is only permitted for limousines with a capacity of 11 persons or fewer OR within Tailgate Village.
- Vehicles with a capacity of 12 or more that wish to tailgate must purchase a tailgate package within Tailgate Village.
How to purchase a Bus or Limo parking pass?
- Bus and Limo parking purchases must be purchased in advance of a game by calling the Buffalo Bills Ticket Office at 1-877-BB-TICKS (228-4257).
- Any bus or limo that shows up on the day of the game without an advanced purchase permit will be turned away.
What is Tailgate Village?
- Tailgate Village is an exclusive tailgating location for bus passengers parking within the Bus & Limo Parking Lot.
- Tailgating bus passengers receive a designated space within Tailgate Village, access wristbands for each tailgate member, and a concierge service to help you unload tailgate items from your bus to your designated location.
- Enjoy a live DJ with special shout-outs and musical requests with the camaraderie of fellow bus passengers and Bills Mafia!
- Bus passengers that wish to tailgate must purchase a tailgating bus parking pass.
- Bus passengers without a Tailgate Village package will not be permitted to tailgate in the Bus & Limo Lot.
- Due to the New Bills Stadium construction project, the Colton RV Camper Lot is temporarily closed/removed from our parking lot campus.
- Campers/RVs will be unable to park within any Buffalo Bills controlled parking lot.
- We look forward to the return of the new Camper Lot experience for the 2026 football season!