Abbott Road will be closed to all vehicle traffic between the south entrance of Lot 2 ADA and the north entrance of Lot 6 ADA on game days.
Big Tree Road (Route 20A) will be closed to westbound traffic during postgame ONLY from Fieldhouse Drive to Route 219.
Game day driving directions, both to and from the stadium, and parking information are provided below.
Fans must have a valid game ticket to be parked in the Bills parking lots.
Please drive safely and drink responsibly. We hope you enjoy the game!
Game Day Parking
All parking lots will be completely cashless this season. Only credit cards will be accepted for event day transactions.
- $40 Day-of
- $35 Advance-purchase through Ticketmaster
- $22 Season Ticket Member pricing ($220 for the season)
- $150 Non-Tailgating Bus (see Bus & Limo Parking below for more information)
- $150 Limo (capacity of 11 persons or fewer)
- $350 Tailgating Bus (see Bus & Limo Parking below for more information)
- $800 Camper Lot (Season Permits ONLY)
Purchase Parking In Advance
Parking pass sales will end the day before the game.
Parking Hours and Information
Stadium parking lots open four (4) hours before kickoff and close after traffic clears approximately one hour after the game. No exceptions will be made for early arrival. Once postgame traffic is clear, guests may be asked to leave the parking lots at the instruction of Bills security and/or Sheriff officers. All spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis. All vehicles that do not park in a designated striped parking space or that do not follow the instructions of Parking Team Members are subject to being ticketed and/or being towed. No paneled or windowless vans or trucks, or vehicles with trailers will be permitted in any Bills Parking Lot. Please note that all spaces are for the purpose of parking one vehicle. No reserving of spaces is allowed and guests will not be allowed to purchase additional spaces. Thank you for your cooperation with our Parking Team Members, Security Team, and Sheriff's Department to make your experience safe and enjoyable.
Bus & Limo Parking
The Buffalo Bills are proud to promote a safe and fun tailgating atmosphere for Bus & Limo passengers in Tailgate Village within the Bus & Limo Lot. Tailgate Village is the exclusive area for fans to responsibly tailgate in the Bus & Limo Lot prior to Bills home games. There is no tailgating or loitering permitted next to or around parked buses or limo buses of 12 passengers or more. Tailgating in the Bus & Limo Lot is only permitted for limousines with a capacity of 11 persons or fewer OR within Tailgate Village.
How to purchase a Bus or Limo parking pass?
Bus and Limo parking purchases must be purchased in advance of a game by calling the Buffalo Bills Ticket Office at 1-877-BB-TICKS (228-4257). Any bus or limo that shows up on the day of the game without an advanced purchase permit will be turned away.
How to purchase a Tailgate Village package?
Tailgate packages must be purchased in advance of Bills home by calling the Buffalo Bills Ticket Office at 1-877-BB-TICKS (228-4257). Tailgate Village aims to enhance the Fan Experience while also addressing fan safety. Buses or limos that show up on game day without a parking permit, will not be permitted entry.
What is Tailgate Village?
Tailgate Village is an exclusive tailgating location for bus passengers and others parking within the Bus & Limo Parking Lot. Tailgating bus passengers receive a designated space within Tailgate Village, access wristbands for each tailgate member, and a concierge service to help you unload tailgate items from your bus to your designated location. Enjoy a live DJ with special shout-outs and musical requests with the camaraderie of fellow bus passengers and Bills Mafia!
Camper Lot Parking MUST be purchased in advance by contacting the Bills Ticket Office and is subject to availability.
- Vehicles must enter the Camper Lot from Camper Drive off of Abbott Road across from the stadium, beginning at 8:00 AM and closing at 10:00 PM one day prior to scheduled events. The Camper Lot opens four (4) hours prior to kickoff on game days.
- No campers or other vehicles will be permitted in any other parking areas and/or driveways outside of these published hours. Vehicles that arrive during closed hours will not be admitted.
- No additional vehicles are allowed in the Camper Lot. Additional cars may be parked in the Team Member Lot, for $50 per vehicle.
- Passenger vehicles with a designated Camper Lot permit will be parked in the Team Member Lot, adjacent to the Camper Lot. Access to the Camper Lot is restricted to Campers ONLY.
- All vehicles must be out of the Camper Lot by 2:00 PM the day after the event.
- Representatives from Allpro Parking will assist in the parking of vehicles in order to maximize availability in the lot.
- Vehicles must have proper spacing between them, both side to side and nose to tail.
- Fire lanes must be kept clear. The fire lane is clearly marked with yellow diagonal lines.
- Porta-johns are located in the Camper Lot for your convenience. Please do not relocate them.
- The Town of Orchard Park prohibits open burning.
- There are no power supplies or septic services available for personal use. Power feeds to the parking lot lights should not be tampered with.
- No golf carts, skateboards, scooters, drones, or bikes are allowed in the Camper Lot.
- All pets must be leashed and properly cared for.
- Please adhere to the Town of Orchard Park noise ordinance.
(Camper Lot policies are subject to change for non-football events)