Lost and Found
Lost and Found
Buffalo Bills Lost & Found Policy
The Bills are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items. Items found on property are to be turned over to the Guest Services Department for documentation and storage. Guests inquiring about lost items during an event can visit a Guest Service Booth located within Highmark Stadium. Upon the conclusion of a game up to 90 minutes, guests should visit the Reunification Center (Guest Service Booth) adjacent to the Bills Store on Abbott Road to report a lost item.
To a report a lost item, guests can file a lost claim by following: https://www.bufbills.com/lost-and-found/ or by leaving a voicemail on the Lost & Found Hotline (716) 312-8795. Please note due to the volume of lost items, we are unable to accommodate in-person claims.
Items are collected and documented within 72 hours of an event. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Once an item matches a lost claim, pick-up will be coordinated with the owner.
Lost & Found Guest Communication Policy
Upon filing a lost claim, the Guest Services Department will work to match claims to found items. If a found item matches a lost claim, guests will be contacted within 48 hours. As the stadium and campus parking lots are cleaned following an event, items are collected at various times throughout the following week. If a lost claim goes unmatched, guests will be contacted via email within 1 week of the conclusion of the event.
Lost & Found Storage at Highmark Stadium
Found items at Highmark Stadium are properly documented and stored. Holding times vary based on item category.
Unclaimed Items Policy at Highmark Stadium
Please note holding times for unclaimed items.
• Phones – Held for 30 days before donation.
• Wallets – Physical wallets are donated after 30 days. Items found inside wallets are disposed of after 30 days for privacy and safety. See below for specific license and ID information.
• License & ID – Held for 30 before proper disposal.
• Credit & Debit cards – Held for 7 days before proper disposal.
• Passports – Held for 30 days and sent to the US Department of State, Consular Lost and Stolen Passport Unit (CLASP).
• Car Keys – Held for 30 days before donation.
• Misc. Keys – Held for 30 days before disposal.
• Glasses – Held for 30 days before donation.
• Clothing, Bags, Blankets & Jewelry – Held for 30 days before donation to Hearts for the Homeless in Buffalo, NY.
Found Items Mailing Policy - International
Guests who cannot pick up found items in-person from Highmark Stadium can opt for the item to be mailed to them. The recipient of the item will be responsible for shipping and handling costs Internationally. For more information, please contact the Guest Services Department at email@example.com.
Found Items Mailing Policy – Outside of New York State
Guests who cannot pick up found items in-person from Highmark Stadium can opt for the item to be mailed to them. The recipient of the item will be responsible for shipping and handling costs outside of New York State. For more information, please contact the Guest Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.