Who do fans think the Bills will select first in the 2019 NFL Draft?

BBSP-00452---2019-Predict-the-Pick_1280x720

With the 2019 NFL Draft just a few days away, draft pundits from around the country are providing their final thoughts on what they think the Bills will do with the No. 9 overall pick. Through the “Predict the Pick” contest, presented by M&T Bank, Bills fans are doing the same. By participating in Predict the Pick, fans who correctly choose who the Bills take first will be entered for a chance to meet him.

For those of you who have been following along with mock drafts, you’ve probably seen a few reoccurring names like Houston DL Ed Oliver, Mississippi WR D.K. Metcalf, Alabama T Jonah Williams, Florida T Jawaan Taylor, Iowa TE T.J. Hockenson, Clemson DL Christian Wilkins, Mississippi EDGE Montez Sweat, Kentucky EDGE Josh Allen, Alabama DL Quinnen Williams and Michigan DL Rashan Gary.

Widely regarded as some of the top prospects in this year’s draft class, nearly 5,000 contest participants think one of these players will be Buffalo’s first choice.

Here’s a look at the current standings:

1. DL Ed Oliver, Houston - (20.73%)

2. WR D.K. Metcalf, Mississippi - (20.17%)

3. T Jonah Williams, Alabama - (9.78%)

4. T Jawaan Taylor, Florida - (9.18%)

5. TE T.J. Hockenson, Iowa - (8.04%)

6. DL Christian Wilkins - (2.11%)

7. EDGE Montez Sweat - (2.11%)

8. EDGE Josh Allen - (1.76%)

9. DL Quinnen Williams - (1.73%)

10. DL Rashan Gary - (1.46%)

So far, 62% of participants think that Buffalo will select an offensive player with their first pick, leaving 38% in favor of taking a defensive player. Additionally, only a handful of fans who entered the contest think Buffalo will make a trade with the No. 9 pick.

With several possibilities on the table for the Bills, it will be interesting to see what unfolds. Join the conversation and Predict the Pick now!

The contest ends on Wednesday, April 24 at 11:59 p.m.

Advertising