- Defensive end Mario Williams led the defense's effort on Thursday night with 3.5 sacks. He now has 33.5 total sacks in his career in Buffalo and ranks eighth on the team's all-time sack list. He also has 13.0 sacks in his career against Miami – his highest total against any team in the NFL.
- Williams also has 10.0 sacks on the season and is the first Bill to produce double-digit sacks in three consecutive seasons since Bruce Smith's seven-season stretch from 1992-98.
- The Buffalo Bills defense produced 5.0 sacks on Thursday night to total 39 for the 2014 season. Buffalo's 39 sacks are the most in the first 10 games of the season in team history. The Bills remain league leaders in the category.
- Wide receiver Chris Hogan set new career highs with both seven receptions and 74 receiving yards on Thursday in Miami against his former team.
- Quarterback Kyle Orton has thrown 124 consecutive passes without an interception. The streak is the longest by a Bills quarterback since Ryan Fitzpatrick's 111 pass-streak in games 10-13 in 2011.
- Wide receiver Sammy Watkins is continuing on his record-setting pace on the Bills rookie receiving charts. His 45 receptions are the sixth highest total by a Bills rookie and the highest total since Lee Evans in 2004. He needs eight receptions to set the Bills rookie reception record.
Game photos of the Week 11 matchup on Thursday Night Football.
- Watkins has 649 receiving yards and ranks fifth among Bills rookies all-time. He needs 195 receiving yards to set the team record for receiving yards for Bills rookies.
- Wide receiver Robert Woods extended his consecutive games with a reception streak to 24 games – the longest streak of any current Bill.