MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
Bills 45, Jets 17
Bills (6-3), Jets (2-7)
Bills vs. Indianapolis Colts on Sunday, Nov. 21 at 1 pm on CBS
Here's a list of notable notes from today's game …
- Bills extended their winning streak against AFC East opponents to nine games – the second-longest winning streak in team history (10 games from 1990-91)
- Bills have won their fourth consecutive game against the Jets at MetLife Stadium (third win overall against the Jets).
- Bills improved to 9-2 in games after a loss since 2019 – the second-highest winning percentage in the NFL (Green Bay was 7-0 coming into Week 10)
- Bills (6-3) maintain a half game lead on the New England Patriots (6-4) at the top of the AFC East
- Bills have recorded 300+ yards in their 19th consecutive game – the second-longest active streak in the NFL trailing only the LA Rams' 21-game streak.
- Bills now have 24 takeaways in the first nine games of the season - the most by a Bills team since they posted 29 in 1993
- Every starting defensive back recorded a takeaway - CB Taron Johnson & CB Tre'Davious White produced their first interceptions of the season, Micah Hyde forced and recovered a fumble, Jordan Poyer added a interception
- RB Matt Breida scored two touchdowns (one rushing and one receiving) for his first touchdowns as a Buffalo Bill and first multi-touchdown game since Oct. 7, 2019 (with 49ers)
- The Bills produced four rushing touchdowns for the first time since Oct. 16, 2016 vs. San Francisco. ... First time in team history four different players rushed for a touchdown (Breida, Isaiah McKenzie, Zack Moss and Devin Singletary)
- Bills extended their streak to 18 games without trailing at halftime – the longest current streak in the NFL
- WR Stefon Diggs recorded his 24th career (ninth with the Bills) 100-yard receiving game
- Diggs' 162 receiving yards are the most he's produced with the Bills
- WR Gabriel Davis produced his second career 100-yard receiving game
- Bills produced two 100-yard receivers for the first time since Dec. 20, 2020 at Denver (Diggs and Beasley)
- QB Josh Allen produced his 12th career 300-yard passing game and fourth of the 2021 season
- Sean McDermott coached in his 73rd game with the Bills – tied with Chuck Knox for the third-highest total in franchise history
Scroll to see photos from Buffalo's game against the New York Jets at MetLife Stadium on November 14, 2021. Presented by Gabe's Collision.