Buffalo Bills players and coaches do many positive things in and for the Western New York community, and they all are involved with different charitable programs in one way or another. The 2011 Community Season Ticket Donation Program is one of those programs that the Bills have assisted with, and lots of different organizations benefit from the generosity of the Bills players and coaches.
Bills players and coaches donated a total of 222 season tickets for various community groups which is the most since 2007. Players get to designate the group that they are supporting and determine the name of their banner that is hung on the Bills ring wall on the interior of the stadium.
The groups receive complimentary game tickets and food and beverage vouchers all courtesy of the players and coaches.
The banner names and community groups for 2011 are listed below:
• Bryan Scott, Team BScott- Various Organizations
• Fred Jackson, Freddy's Fanatics-Carly's Club
• George Wilson, George's Jungle-Buffalo Public Schools
• Jairus Byrd, The Byrd's Nest-Buffalo Public Schools
• Drayton Florence-Wounded Warrior Project
• Andra Davis-Wounded Warrior Project
• Coach George Catavolos-March of Dimes
• Coach Bob Sanders-United Way
• Aaron Williams, AJ's Mini Ball Hawks-Buffalo Wolverines Football
• Leodis McKelvin, McKelvin's Billievers-Kid's Escaping Drugs
• Corey McIntyre, McIntyre's Blast Pack-Various Organizations
• Da'Norris Searcy, Searcy's Web-Carly's Club
• Marcell Dareus, Dare-Us-United Way
• Brian Moorman – Moorman's Miracles – Pediatric Cancer
• George Edwards-Make-A-Wish
• Erik Pears-Various Organizations
• Coach Adrian White-Carly's Club
Thank you to all the Bills players, coaches, staff, volunteers and fans for Leading the Charge in the Western New York community.