TELEVISION (CBS, 1 p.m. ET):
On the Call: Marv Albert (play-by-play); Rich Gannon (analyst)
BILLS RADIO NETWORK (click for complete listing of affiliates):
On the Call: John Murphy (play-by-play), Mark Kelso (analyst), Joe Buscaglia (sideline)
Where to listen: Buffalo – WGR550 (550AM); Rochester – WCMF (96.5FM), WROC (950AM); Toronto - FAN (590AM); Syracuse - WTKW (99.5FM/WTKV 105.5FM)
BILLS POSTGAME SHOW PRESENTED BY ECMC
The Bills Postgame Show presented by ECMC will air immediately following every 1 p.m. Buffalo Bills game this season. Immediately following the game, tune into the Bills Postgame show on WKBW-TV Channel 7 in Buffalo and 13WHAM-TV in Rochester.
NFL.COM BROADCAST OPTIONS
NFL Game Rewind (for fans inside the U.S.) and Game Pass (available only outside of the U.S.) deliver to fans every play of every 2012 NFL Regular Season online in HD on a computer or tablet device.
Other features include:
• Commercial-free viewing
• DVR controls to let fans pause, rewind, and replay live and archived game action (after the game has aired on television)
• Condensed broadcasts that allow for viewing a complete game in approximately 30 minutes
• Telestrator functionality and the exclusive "All-22" coaches viewing angle
• Archived games from the 2009 season to present day, inlcuding playoffs and over 20 historic Super Bowl games
• Dual/Quad View: enjoy picture-in-picture or up to four videos simultaneously
• Big Play Markers: Instantly view the biggest and most pivotal plays of on-demand games
The Buffalo Bills will travel to face the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday, November 25th with kickoff slated for 1 p.m.
This week's game will be the 67th regular season meeting between Buffalo and Indianapolis and their first at Lucas Oil Stadium.
With a win over the Colts on Sunday, the Bills will:
• Win their second consecutive game over Indianapolis (W, 30-7 1/3/2010 at BUF)
• Win consecutive games for the second time in 2012 (Weeks 2-3)
BILLS-COLTS REGULAR SEASON SERIES
• Overall regular season record: 35-30-1
• Bills on road at Colts: 14-17-1
• Last meeting on road: 11/12/2006, L 16-17
• First regular season meeting: 11/15/1970, T 17-17 @ Baltimore
• Last regular season meeting: 1/3/2010, W 30-7 @ Buffalo
This week's game will be the 10th time the Bills have played a contest on November 25th. The last time Buffalo played on this date was in 2009, when the Bills lost to the Tennessee Titans 3-6.
Sunday's match-up will mark the fi rst time the Bills and Indianapolis Colts have met on the 25th of November.
The Bills are 2-6-1 in their games on November 25th. Below is a list of team results on November 25th:
NOVEMBER 25th OVERALL RECORD: 2-6-1
• 2009, @ Tennessee Titans – Loss 3-6
• 2007, @ Jacksonville Jaguars – Loss 14-36
• 2001, Miami Dolphins – Loss 27-34
• 1993, @ Pittsburgh Steelers – Loss 0-23
• 1984, @ Washington Redskins – Loss 14-41
• 1979, @ New England Patriots – Win 16-13 (OT)
• 1976, @ Detroit Lions – Loss 14-27
• 1973, @ Baltimore Colts – Win 24-17
• 1965, @ San Diego Chargers – Tie 20-20