TELEVISION (CBS, 1 p.m. ET):
On the Call: Ian Eagle (play-by-play); Dan Fouts (analyst)
BILLS RADIO NETWORK (click for complete listing of affiliates):
On the Call: John Murphy (play-by-play), Mark Kelso (analyst), Joe Buscaglia (sideline)
Where to listen: Buffalo – WGR550 (550AM); Rochester – WCMF (96.5FM), WROC (950AM); Toronto - FAN (590AM); Syracuse - WTKW (99.5FM/WTKV 105.5FM)
BILLS POSTGAME SHOW PRESENTED BY ECMC
The Bills Postgame Show presented by ECMC will air immediately following every 1 p.m. Buffalo Bills game this season. Immediately following the game, tune into the Bills Postgame show on WKBW-TV Channel 7 in Buffalo and 13WHAM-TV in Rochester.
NFL.COM BROADCAST OPTIONS
NFL Game Rewind (for fans inside the U.S.) and Game Pass (available only outside of the U.S.) deliver to fans every play of every 2012 NFL Regular Season online in HD on a computer or tablet device.
Other features include:
• Commercial-free viewing
• DVR controls to let fans pause, rewind, and replay live and archived game action (after the game has aired on television)
• Condensed broadcasts that allow for viewing a complete game in approximately 30 minutes
• Telestrator functionality and the exclusive "All-22" coaches viewing angle
• Archived games from the 2009 season to present day, inlcuding playoffs and over 20 historic Super Bowl games
• Dual/Quad View: enjoy picture-in-picture or up to four videos simultaneously
• Big Play Markers: Instantly view the biggest and most pivotal plays of on-demand games
The Buffalo Bills will end their two-game road swing with a 1 p.m. ET kickoff at the New England Patriots on Sunday, November 11th.
This week's game will be the 105th regular season meeting between the two teams, with the Patriots holding a 62-41-1 advantage in the series.
With a win over New England, Buffalo will:
• Win their first game on the road vs. the Patriots since 2000
BILLS-PATRIOTS REGULAR SEASON SERIES
• Overall regular season record: 41-62-1
• Bills on road at Patriots: 19-33
• Last meeting on road: 1/1/2012, L 21-49
• First regular season meeting: 9/23/1960, W 13-0 @ Boston
• Last regular season meeting: 9/30/2012, L 28-52 @ Buffalo
This week's game will be the eighth time the Bills have played a contest on November 11th. The last time Buffalo played on this date was in 2007, when the Bills defeated Miami 13-10 on the road.
Sunday's match-up will mark the third time the Bills and New England Patriots have met on the 11th of November.
The Bills are 4-3 in their games on November 11th. Below is a list of team results on November 11th:
NOVEMBER 11th OVERALL RECORD: 4-3
• 2007, @ Miami Dolphins – Win 13-10
• 2001, @ New England Patriots – Loss 11-21
• 1990, Phoenix Cardinals – Win 45-14
• 1984, @ New England Patriots – Loss 10-38
• 1979, @ New York Jets – Win 14-12
• 1973, Cincinnati Bengals – Loss 13-16
• 1963, @ San Diego Chargers – Win 40-20