TELEVISION (CBS, 1 p.m. ET):
On the Call: Ian Eagle (play-by-play); Dan Fouts (analyst)
BILLS RADIO NETWORK (click for complete listing of affiliates):
On the Call: John Murphy (play-by-play), Mark Kelso (analyst), Joe Buscaglia (sideline)
Where to listen: Buffalo – WGR550 (550AM); Rochester – WCMF (96.5FM), WROC (950AM); Toronto - FAN (590AM); Syracuse - WTKW (99.5FM/WTKV 105.5FM)
BILLS POSTGAME SHOW PRESENTED BY ECMC
The Bills Postgame Show presented by ECMC will air immediately following every 1 p.m. Buffalo Bills game this season. Immediately following the game, tune into the Bills Postgame show on WKBW-TV Channel 7 in Buffalo and 13WHAM-TV in Rochester.
NFL.COM BROADCAST OPTIONS
NFL Game Rewind (for fans inside the U.S.) and Game Pass (available only outside of the U.S.) deliver to fans every play of every 2012 NFL Regular Season online in HD on a computer or tablet device.
Game rewind is now available for just $49.99, a savings of 29% over the original price!
Other features include:
• Commercial-free viewing
• DVR controls to let fans pause, rewind, and replay live and archived game action (after the game has aired on television)
• Condensed broadcasts that allow for viewing a complete game in approximately 30 minutes
• Telestrator functionality and the exclusive "All-22" coaches viewing angle
• Archived games from the 2009 season to present day, inlcuding playoffs and over 20 historic Super Bowl games
• Dual/Quad View: enjoy picture-in-picture or up to four videos simultaneously
• Big Play Markers: Instantly view the biggest and most pivotal plays of on-demand games
The Buffalo Bills will travel to Houston this week following the team's Week Eight Bye for a 1 p.m. ET game on Sunday, November 4th at the Texans.
This week's game will be the sixth regular season meeting between the two teams, with the Bills holding a 3-2 advantage in the series.
With a win over Houston, Buffalo will:
• Remain undefeated on the road at the Texans (Currently 2-0)
• Improve to 16-8 in games following the Bye since 1990
BILLS-TEXANS REGULAR SEASON SERIES
• Overall regular season record: 3-2
• Bills on road at Texans: 2-0
• Last meeting on road: 11/19/06, W 24-21
• First regular season meeting: 10/13/2002, W 31-24 @ Houston
• Last regular season meeting: 11/1/2009, L 10-31 @ Buffalo
This week's game will be the seventh time the Bills have played a contest on November 4th. The last time Buffalo played on this date was in 2007 in Cincinnati, when the Bills defeated the Bengals 33-21.
Sunday's match-up will mark the first time the Bills and Houston Texans have met on the 4th of November.
The Bills are 2-4 in their games on November 4th. Below is a list of team results on November 4th:
NOVEMBER 4th OVERALL RECORD: 2-4
• 2007, Cincinnati Bengals – Win 33-21
• 2001, Indianapolis Colts – Loss 14-30
• 1990, @Cleveland Browns – Win 42-0
• 1984, Cleveland – Loss 10-13
• 1979, New England Patriots – Loss 6-26
• 1973, @New Orleans Saints – Loss 0-13