The Buffalo Bills are once again rallying Western New York to eradicate hunger – and giving away must-have collector's items in the process.
The Bills Foundation is currently accepting donations for its "Huddle for Hunger Jersey Sweepstakes," running now through 7 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 19. Fans who donate will be entered to win an autographed, limited-edition jersey (pictured above) worn by a Bills player during the team's walkthrough ahead of their preseason opener against the Detroit Lions.
Donations will be accepted in increments of $10 (for 10 chances to win), $25 (for 25 chances), $50 (for 50 chances), and $100 (for 100 chances). No purchase is necessary to enter. Sweepstakes rules can be found here.
Proceeds will benefit the Bills Foundation's efforts to address child hunger, increase access to nutritious food for families, and support healthy eating in the Western New York region. The list of organizations supported by The Bills Foundation in 2021 includes:
· The Prep Pantry at Buffalo Prep, which provides meals and healthy eating education for students at Buffalo Prep.
· Buffalo Go Green, which combats food insecurity in Western New York by providing fresh produce and agricultural training to underserved communities.
· FeedMore WNY, which served over 16 million meals throughout Erie, Niagara, Cattaraugus and Chautauqua counties in 2020.
· Field and Fork Network, which connects farmers to economic opportunities and connects consumers to affordable, fresh food.
· Providence Farm Collective, which supports underserved farmers in Western New York.