Moorman's Miracles, Freddie's Fanatics and The Byrd's Nest are just a few of the group names on banners that surround the ring wall at Ralph Wilson Stadium.
The 2010 Buffalo Bills community ticket program encompasses players and coaches who provide various community groups and school children the opportunity to attend a Bills home game as their guests. There are many other programs that the players and coaches are involved in throughout the year, but the community ticket program is unique in that it brings the kids to the games to watch their favorite Bills players in action.
The guests are given Bills game tickets and food and beverage vouchers courtesy of the players and coaches. In recognition of the group and the donation from the coaches/players, there are banners placed along the ring wall and a public address announcement welcomes the guests as their names are displayed on the scoreboard.
The players and the organizations that are part of the 2010 Bills community ticket program are:
• Bryan Scott- Child and Adolescent Treatment Services – "B-Scott's Buddies"
• Donte Whitner- United Way - "Whitner's Winners" • Fred Jackson- Carly's Club – "Freddie's Fanatics" • George Wilson- Buffalo Public Schools - "George's Jungle" • Marcus Stroud- Northwest Buffalo Community Center – "Stroud's Crowd"
• George Catavolos-March of Dimes
• Bob Sanders- United Way
• Jairus Byrd- Buffalo Public Schools - "The Byrd's Nest" • Reggie Torbor- Hillside Children's Center - "Reggie Torbor's First & Five Foundation"
• Drayton Florence- Wounded Warriors
• Andra Davis- Wounded Warriors
• Brian Moorman- Carly's Club - "Moorman's Miracles"
For more information, visit the Bills community page at www.buffalobills.com.