Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens
Bills 35, Dolphins 0
Bills (1-1), Dolphins (1-1)
Bills host the Washington Football Team at Highmark Stadium at 1 pm on Sunday, September 26 on FOX
Here's a list of notable notes from today's game …
- Bills won their sixth straight game over the Miami Dolphins – tied for the longest streak over Miami in team history (1987-89)
- The win also marks the team's fourth straight regular season road win (longest since 2004) and seventh consecutive AFC East win (tied for the second-longest in team history; 10-game streak in 1990-91)
- First road shoutout victory since Oct. 2, 2016 (at New England)
- Sean McDermott is 8-1 against the Dolphins all-time
- Brian Flores is now 0-5 against the Buffalo Bills
- Josh Allen now has a touchdown pass in 10 consecutive games – the longest streak by a Bills QB since Ryan Fitzpatrick 2009-10.
- Allen has passed for 10,000 career yards in his 46th game - he is the second-fastest to reach 10K in team history (Jim Kelly, 45 games).
- Buffalo's 3.0 sacks in the first quarter ties the second-most in team history, trailing a four sack first quarter at TB (11/26/00).
- With two touchdown passes, Josh Allen now has 70 career touchdown passes
- Bills have allowed 0 pts. in the first half for the second consecutive game this season ... this is the 9th time in team history with 0 first-half pts. allowed in back-to-back games, and the first since 9/19/99 vs. N.Y.J. & 9/26/99 vs. Phi.
- Rookie defensive end Greg Rousseau recorded 2.0 sacks.
QB Tua Tugavailoa (ribs); Did not return
CB Levi Wallace (cramping)
LB Tremaine Edmunds (cramping)
Scroll to see photos from Buffalo's Week 2 game at Miami.