Orchard Park, New York
Buffalo Bills 17, Kansas City Chiefs 26
Bills (4-2), Chiefs (5-1)
@ New York Jets
- This is the first time since weeks 16-17 of the 2019 season that the Bills have lost back-to-back games.
- Tyler Bass improved his personal best by kicking a 48-yard field goal to give the Bills their first points of the game.
- Josh Allen threw his 15th passing touchdown of the season in the second quarter. With that touchdown pass, he set a new franchise record for passing touchdowns in the first six games of a season. Allen also joins Steve Young as the only quarterbacks in NFL history to have 15 passing touchdowns and three rushing touchdowns in the first six games of a season.
- Mario Addison sacked Patrick Mahomes at the end of the first half. It is his first sack since week two, and his third sack of the season.
- A.J. Klein stripped the football from Travis Kelce to stop the Chiefs last drive of the first half. That was Klein's first forced fumble since week four of the 2019 season. Josh Norman recovered that fumble, making it his second fumble recovery of the season.
- With two passing touchdowns in today's game, Josh Allen became the second player in team history with five consecutive games with two passing touchdowns.
- This season the Bills defense has given up an average of 371.8 yards per game which ranks 19th in the league. In today's loss they gave up 466 yards to the Chiefs.
- Josh Allen is now tied with Russell Wilson for the most offensive touchdowns in the NFL with 19.
- McDermott as a head coach is now 1-1 against Andy Reid. The Bills defeated Chiefs 16-10 in Week 12, 2017.
- Josh Allen has thrown an interception in back-to-back games for the first time since weeks 5-6 of the 2019 season.