It's a phrase Bills head coach Sean McDermott uses often.
"We embrace that growth mindset, and we believe in learning on the job," McDermott stated prior to the 2018 rookie minicamp. The growth mindset that Sean McDermott and his staff have instilled into this organization has been one of the key building blocks for this Bills team.
This month the Bills will premiere a new digital documentary called Growth Mindset that chronicles the team's success from 2017-2020. It showcases how the team was built leading up to a trip to the AFC Championship game in the 2020 season and how they are prepared to continue to grow in 2021 and beyond.
From early training camps at St. John Fisher through their greatest playoff moments, this documentary will explore the evolution of Sean McDermott, Josh Allen, Tre'Davious White, Dion Dawkins and other key contributors to Buffalo's recent success.
Through interviews, behind-the-scenes access, and a mixture of new and archival footage, this piece will explore McDermott's "growth mindset" over the past four seasons, and why he and General Manager Brandon Beane believe the team is ready and capable of taking the next step in 2021.
This 30-minute feature will be available to watch first on Thursday, March 11 at 7 pm ET on the Buffalo Bills YouTube channel, the Bills App, the Bills Facebook page and BuffaloBills.com. On Saturday, March 13, fans can watch Growth Mindset on WIVB in Buffalo at 6:30 pm.
Air times for other area markets are listed below:
- WROC in Rochester on Sunday, March 14 at 8:30 am and Sunday, March 21st at 11:35 pm
- WSYR in Syracuse on Saturday, March 20 at 7 pm
- WXXA in Albany on Friday, March 19 at 7:30 pm.
- WETM in Elmira on Saturday, March 20 at 7:30 pm
- WETM2 in Elmira on Friday, March 19 at 9 pm
- WBGH in Binghamton on Saturday, March 20 at 7 pm
- WPNY in Utica on Wednesday, March 17 at 7 pm
- WWTI in Watertown on Sunday, March 21 at 12:30 and 1 pm