1. What are you watching on TV?
I'm into this show – I know you've heard of "Power" – but it's called "Ghost" now. I've been keeping up with that. That's probably been the main thing I've been keeping up with besides sports.
2. Who did you root for in the NBA Finals?
I had to go with the Miami Heat. They let me down. I'm from Florida, so it was just good to see them in the championship and just how they battled all year. I wanted to see LeBron go down.
3. It's Halloween season. How do you get in the spirit?
This year I'll be dressing up with my son and my lady. So, that's what I'll be doing. Usually, I'm just chilling around Halloween time. But this year, since I've got a son, I'm going to participate.
4. Matching costumes?
That's been in the talks. I don't know if I'm going to follow through with it. We got to see what costume they're thinking about.
5. You wake up in the middle of the night or you get home from a long day – what's your go-to snack?
Middle of the night snack? I mean, it depends. If I feel like I'm going to be up, I'll go for a bowl of cereal in the middle of the night. When I come home, my go-to snack, if it's not like a smoothie or something I guess it depends on whatever junk food I've got in there. So, it's probably like a honey bun or something.
6. What's your No. 1 cereal?
Now that's tough. Can I do a top three? Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I like Captain Crunch but with all the berries. And Trix.
7. Do you have a favorite photograph in your house?
Yeah. It's basically a family photo. It's one of the first ones we took as a family. So, that's probably the best one right now.
8. What are you currently listening to?
I don't know if you've ever heard of this guy, his name is G Herbo. And Meek Mill, those are my two go-tos right now.
9. What is the last thing you ordered online?
I had to get a new Louis bag for when we travel. I finally upgraded. I had to do that.
10. What are your hobbies outside of football?
I like to go fishing.
11. Do you have a favorite room in your house?
The living room. You've got everything right there. You're not too far from the kitchen. My son is all over the place. It's just the go-to spot to watch TV, play our games in there. There's always a lot going on.
12. How old is your son?
13. So, what do you think is his favorite thing in the house?
Everything. Anything he can get his hands on, man. But I would say his mom. He's a momma's boy.