Bills 26, Dolphins 11
Bills (5-2), Dolphins (1-7)
Bills at Jacksonville on Sunday, November 7 on CBS
Here's a list of notable notes from today's game …
- Bills have won seven consecutive games against the Miami Dolphins – longest streak in team history (previous six-game streak in 1987-89)
- Bills have won eight consecutive games against AFC East opponents – the second-longest streak in team history (10-game streak from 1990-91)
- Bills are now 5-0 after a bye week under Sean McDermott (since 2017). McDermott is the only active coach with five wins and no losses after a bye week.
- Bills now have posted 20+ first downs in 23 consecutive games – longest active streak in the NFL
- Bills now have 300+ yards in 17 consecutive games
- Josh Allen tied Cam Newton (28) for the most rushing touchdowns by an NFL quarterback in his first 50 starts
- Josh Allen became the first player in NFL history to have 2+ touchdown passes in each of his first eight starts against an opponent (Miami).
- Josh Allen has a touchdown pass in 15 consecutive games – ties for the second-longest streak in team history with Ryan Fitzpatrick
- Josh Allen has become the first Bills quarterback with a 100+ passer rating in five consecutive games
- Josh Allen has tied for the third-most touchdowns for a quarterback in his first 50 starts in the NFL since 1970 (Patrick Mahomes – 135, Dan Marino – 118, Deshaun Watson - 112)
- Cole Beasley produced his 10th 100-yard receiving game in his NFL career (8th for the Bills)
- Tyler Bass's 57-yard field goal was the second-longest field at Highmark Stadium in team history – longest = 59 yards by Steve Christie on 9/26/93 vs. Miami
- Jordan Poyer sealed the game with his 18th career interception (16th with the Bills)
- Jerry Hughes has now tied Cornelius Bennett (52.5) for the fourth-most sacks in team history
Scroll to see the best photos from Buffalo's game against Miami at Highmark Stadium on October 31, 2021.