Buffalo Bills 30, Arizona Cardinals 32
Bills (7-3), Cardinals (6-3)
- The Bills will have sole possession of first place in the AFC East this late into a season for the first time since 1996 (Week 13).
- For the Bills first score of the game, Josh Allen had a 12-yard touchdown reception. The pass was from Isaiah McKenzie, and that was Allen's second touchdown catch of his career. Allen becomes the 11th Bills player to catch a touchdown this season. That sets a new franchise record for different players catching a touchdown pass in a season.
- Tyler Bass broke his own field goal record by kicking 54-, 55-, and 58-yard field goals in the first half. He joins Mike Hollis and Stephen Hauschka as the third player in Bills history to have multiple 50+ yard field goals in a game. Bass's 58-yard field goal ties Dan Carpenter (2014) for the second-longest field goal in franchise history.
- To stop the Cardinals first drive of the second half, Taron Johnson forced Kenyan Drake to fumble and it was recovered by rookie Dane Jackson. That was Johnson's third career forced fumble, and it was Jackson's first career fumble recovery.
- Josh Allen became the third quarterback in NFL history with 20+ passing touchdowns and 5+ rushing touchdowns in consecutive seasons. He joins Dak Prescott (2016-18) and Desean Watson (2018-19).
- Cole Beasley finished the game with 11 catches for 109 yards and a touchdown. He established a personal-best for receiving yards in the first 10 games of a season with 642 yards, surpassing 591 yards in 2016. He also established a personal-best for catches in the first 10 games of a season, with 55 and that surpasses 53 receptions in 2016.
- Jordan Poyer picked off a ricocheted ball by Kyler Murray and now has interceptions in back-to-back weeks. That is Poyer's second interception of the season and the 15th of his career.
- Stefon Diggs finished the game with 10 catches for 93 yards and a touchdown. He now has 73 receptions through 10 games, and he surpassed Eric Moulds' club-record of 68 receptions (set in 2000) in the first 10 games of a season.
- Josh Allen threw two interceptions against the Cardinals. It is the second time this season that Allen has multiple interceptions in a game, and he now has 27 career interceptions.
DE AJ Epenesa (Concussion) - Did not return
CB Dane Jackson (Knee) - Returned to the game
WR John Brown (Ankle)