Buffalo Bills 48, Denver Broncos 19
Bills (11-3), Broncos (5-9)
@ New England Patriots
- The Bills have won the AFC East for the 11th time in franchise history and the first time since 1995.
- The Bills put up 48 points against the Broncos and reach 400+ points on the season for the seventh time in team history and first since 1998.
- With 28 first downs by the Bills, it marks the 14th consecutive game with 20+ first downs, furthering the franchise record that the team has already established and extending the longest active streak in the NFL.
- Stefon Diggs finished the game with 11 receptions for 147 yards. With those 11 catches, he became the eighth player in NFL history (9th occasion) with three straight 10+ rec. games. This was last accomplished by Michael Thomas with the Saints in games 13-15, 2019.
- With 359 passing yards against the Broncos, Josh Allen surpassed 4,000 passing yards for the season. The only other quarterback in Bills history with more in a single season is Drew Bledsoe with 4,359 yards in 2002.
- Dawson Knox hauled in a nine-yard pass for a touchdown to give the Bills their first points of the game. Knox now has three receiving touchdowns in the past four games. Those three touchdowns are the most in a single season for Knox's career.
- Mario Addison and Ed Oliver had one sack each in today's game. That is Addison's fifth sack of the season and Oliver's third of the season. Addison's five sacks are tied with AJ Klein for most sacks for the Bills this season.
- Josh Allen had two rushing touchdowns in today's game. His first was a 24-yard score and the second was a one-yard run. That was his eighth rushing score of the season and 16th career game with a rushing & passing touchdown. Allen now has 25 career rushing touchdowns, tying Jack Kemp for the most in Bills franchise history by a quarterback.
- Jake Kumerow, on his first reception as a Buffalo Bill, scored a 22-yard touchdown. Kumerow became the 13thdifferent Bill to catch a touchdown this season, tying the NFL record.
- Josh Allen threw his 60th passing touchdown in his 42nd career game. He joins Cam Newton & Daunte Culpepper as the only players in NFL history with 60+ pass TD and 20+ rush TD in their first 45 career games.
- Cole Beasley had eight receptions for 112 yards in today's game. With 79 receptions on the season, Beasley established a new personal season-high, surpassing 75 with Dallas in 2016.
- Tre'Davious White sacked Drew Lock and forced a fumble that was picked up by Jerry Hughes and returned 21 yards for a touchdown. For Hughes, that was his first defensive touchdown since 2014. The Bills have defensive touchdowns in consecutive games for the first time since Weeks 2 and 3 of the 2016 season.
- Stefon Diggs and Cole Beasley each have surpassed 100 yards receiving against the Broncos. They are the first Bills duo to do so since Stevie Johnson and Lee Evans in 2010.
- Zack Moss rushed 13 times for 81 yards in today's game. He tied his record for most rushing yards in a game, he also had 81 yards in week eight against the Patriots.
Dawson Knox (Stinger) – Returned to Game
Reggie Gilliam (Knee) – Returned to Game
Darryl Williams (Groin) - questionable
Andre Roberts (Back) – DNR
Tre'Davious White – (Stinger) - DNR
Levi Wallace – (Ankle) – Questionable
Vernon Butler (Ankle) – Returned
Stefon Diggs (Foot) – DNR
AJ Epenesa (Head) - DNR