1. Bills get the national spotlight on FOX tonight
Bills game day is finally here! The Buffalo Bills (4-1) are set to play the Kansas City Chiefs (4-1) tonight at 5:00 p.m. on FOX. The Bills lead the all-time series against the Chiefs, 24-20-1, and Sean McDermott is 1-0 as a head coach against his mentor Andy Reid. Here is all the TV coverage information for the game tonight:
- FOX Sports' lead play-by-play announcer Joe Buck, and Pro Football Hall of Fame quarterback and FOX Sports' lead analyst Troy Aikman, along with sideline reporters Erin Andrews and Kristina Pink will call the action from Bills Stadium.
- Alongside the FOX broadcast, Hannah Storm and Andrea Kremer will call the game on Amazon Prime Video. New this year, Prime members can also tune-in to the 'Scout's Feed' which features Bucky Brooks, Daniel Jeremiah, and Joy Taylor.
- NFL Network's pregame coverage begins at 3:00 p.m. ET with host Colleen Wolfe, and analysts Joe Thomas, Steve Smith Sr. and Michael Irvin on NFL GameDay Kickoff.
- At 4:30 p.m. ET on FOX, NFL Network and Amazon Prime Video, FOX NFL Special airs with host Curt Menefee, Pro Football Hall of Famers Terry Bradshaw, Michael Strahan, and Tony Gonzalez, and NFL Insider Jay Glazer providing the final say leading up to Chiefs-Bills.
- In addition to television availability of Chiefs-Bills on FOX and NFL Network, fans also may stream the game across devices through NFL, FOX and FOX Deportes digital properties, Amazon Prime Video and Twitch. The game is also available to all fans on mobile through the Chiefs and Bills mobile properties, and Yahoo Sports and other Verizon Media properties.
2. NFL Network analyst praises the Josh Allen vs. Patrick Mahomes QB matchup
Saturday on NFL Network’s Total Access, David Carr talked about the best three quarterback matchups for week six. Carr said this matchup would be number one any other week. Josh Allen and Patrick Mahomes both rank in the top five in passing yards and touchdowns through five games.
No. 3 Patrick Mahomes vs Josh Allen
"These guys are cut from the same cloth, it's Patrick Mahomes, and Josh Allen," Carr said. "When the good Lord put them together, he gave Patrick a little more flair and gave Josh Allen a little more raw power. It is fun to watch, I've watched these guys throw in person, and it's out of control. I love the dynamic play that they play with, and that they both play a little outside the X's and O's."
**3. Gabriel Davis: "Keep fighting and keep moving forward"
**The Bills have slowly injected rookie Gabriel Davis into the offense through the first five games of the season. In his last game, Davis had a career-high five receptions for 58 yards and is starting to make more big plays every game. The Bills rookie receiver talked about how the team prepared during the week for this big game against the Chiefs tonight.
"I feel like we took the loss very well," Davis stated. "It's really hard to go perfect in this league, and we just have to bounce back. Fix what was the problem that day, and just keep moving forward, you can't be too hard on yourself when things don't go the way you want to. That's adversity, you face it every single day when you're in the NFL. We just got to keep fighting and keep moving forward, I'm happy to be on the field, happy to be playing and I'm ready to go."