10. We wore red for the first time in team history.
For the Thursday Night Football game in New York, the Bills wore red jerseys for the first time, part of Nike's Color Rush campaign. That night, they were Seeing Red when we beat the Jets.
9. Sammy Watkins was Sammy Watkins.
Every week this stud WR gets more national attention for his incredible performances and growing stardom.
8. Our game in the UK made broadcast history.
Photos from the Buffalo Bills visit to London, UK, in the week leading up to the game against the Jaguars at Wembley Stadium.
The Bills-Jaguars game on October 25, 2015 was the first-ever NFL game to be streamed live around the world online. Thought it wasn't the outcome we'd hoped for, that game and the trip as a who garnered much international attention.
7. Legendary Voice-of-the-Bills Van Miller passed away.
The man whose voice is synonymous with so many historic moments in Bills history passed away at the age of 87.
6. Whaley made big free agent signings.
The Bills have been active around the free agency window in 2015, securing players by extension, new contract or trade.
Percy Harvin, Matt Cassel, Charles Clay, Jerome Felton and Tyrod Taylor all became Bills during a busy free agency period that made headlines.
5. Bill Polian was inducted to the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
On a memorable night in Canton, Ohio, former Bills GM Bill Polian was enshrined in the Pro Football Hall of Fame for his many accomplishments during his long NFL career.
The architect of our great 90s teams found his forever home amongst the football greats.
4. Marcell Dareus and Jerry Hughes were locked down long-term.
Mr. Big Stuff and his d-line friend Jerry Hughes signed big contract extensions with the Bills to keep them in Buffalo for a while
3. Tyrod Taylor won the QB battle.
It was a heavily-hyped three-way competition until Tyrod Taylor was revealed by Rex as the victor just before the home opener against the Colts.
2. The blockbuster LeSean McCoy-Kiko Alonso trade with the Eagles went down.
It came out of nowhere and shocked the world amidst the already crazy free agency period.
1. Rex Ryan was hired as Bills head coach.
And the #RexEffect was born.